Our Rejunventation Center is a place of caring, renewal and hope. Since it's opening in April 2007, the Rejuvenation Center has offered cancer patients and their families strategies to enhance their appearances and self esteem as well as supplying a sense of empowerment through the following resources:
- A full-time "image consultant" who is a licensed cosmetologist
- Resource library of books and other literature on appearance and enhancements
- Collection of wigs, hats, and scarves in a variety of colors and styles
- Collection of bras and prostheses in a variety of sizes, colors and styles
- Classes offered such as Look Good ... Feel Better
The Rejuvenation Center is housed inside the Batte Cancer Center and is open from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. weekdays. Ask your nurse for more details, stop by during your next visit, or call the Rejuvenation Center directly at 704-403-1370 to schedule an appointment.