MSON, along with the assistance of the Carolinas HealthCare Foundation, has made arrangements to repurpose some of the former MSON endowed student scholarships, for Mercy alumni. There will be two scholarships awarded each fall to MSON alumni that work within Carolinas HealthCare System who are perusing advanced education. For more information on the criteria and application process, contact Ruthie Mihal at (704) 609-1542 or Ruthie.Mihal@CarolinasHealthCare.org.
What a great way to keep the Mercy legacy alive. You can help grow the corpus of these funds by making a tax-deductible gift either online or by mail – simply specify that your gift is to be allocated to the MSON Advanced Education Alumni Scholarships.
Gifts can be mailed to:
Carolina HealthCare Foundation
PO Box 32861
Charlotte, NC 28232-2861
1. Go to: www.givecarolinas.org
2. Click on Donate Now at top of page
3. Select Research and Education
4. Select Mercy School of Nursing Fund from the pull-down menu
5. In the comments section, specify that the gift is for the alumni scholarships.