Former students and graduates of Mercy School of Nursing may order an official transcript through one of three methods. When requesting please give the following information:
- Current name and address
- Name at the time of graduation (if different)
- Social security number, date of graduation
- The complete address to which the transcript is to be mailed
Each official transcript cost $5.00. Mercy School of Nursing accepts payment by cash, personal check, VISA or MasterCard. You may mail the check after the request is made. If you wish the amount to be charged, please include the card information with the request. Unofficial copies are free of charge.
Request a transcript through one of the following methods:
- Call the admissions office at 704-512-2017.
- Fax the above information to 704-512-2050 to the attention of the admissions office.
- Mail the above information, along with the fee, to Mercy School of Nursing, 701-B Forest Point Circle, Charlotte, NC, 28273.