Mercy School of Nursing offers a variety of curriculum options to obtain a diploma in nursing. Graduates are eligible to seek licensure as registered nurses. The school enrolls a maximum 140 students.
- A hospital-based environment
- Highly qualified and supportive administration, faculty and staff
- Clinical experiences beginning early in the curriculum
- Small school with individual attention
- Mostly full-time faculty with master's degree preparation
- Excellent licensing examination pass rates
- Emphasis on clinical preparation, with two-thirds of credits in clinical nursing courses
- Part of Carolinas HealthCare System, one of the largest healthcare systems in the Southeast region
- CHS Loan Forgiveness program that pays 80% of tuition with commitment to work at Charlotte area facilities following graduation
For more information on the program goals & philosophy, visit About Us.