Learn to manage the important financial changes for your growing family. Presented by Court Creeden, Founder/Financial Advisor - Parent Financial.
The seminar will cover these key areas for parents:
- How to handle the new expenses for your family
- How to protect your family’s finances in emergencies
- What is the timeline for saving for high school and college
Attendees will leave with the following:
- An understanding of how to track and manage expenses
- Strategies to leverage workplace benefits
- A plan to make your family financially secure
- A financial timeline to plan for high school and college
- Information about resources to help
||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
To register, you may submit an online registration request, call CMC BabyLine at 704-355-BABY (2229) or email us. Registration for all classes is required.
Return to full list of classes