Plastic surgeons at CMC Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery are adept in treating trauma patients who may require extremity reconstruction, venous ulcer disease, open extremity fractures, and partial or full thickness loss of skin from burns.
Reconstructive services we offer include:
- Body contouring after weight loss
- Breast reconstruction (Visit American Society of Plastic Surgeons for more information)
- DIEP flap procedure: Our highly-skilled surgeons offer one of the most surgically advanced microvascular breast reconstruction techniques available today, known as the Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator Flap or DIEP flap procedure.
- Breast reduction
- Cleft lip/Cleft palate surgery
- Craniofacial surgery
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Pediatric plastic surgery
- Skin cancer surgery and reconstruction
For additional information about procedures, our practice, or our physicians, please call us at 704-446-6810. We look forward to your visit.