Carolinas HealthCare System (CHS) was founded to provide for all within the community, regardless of race, religion or economic status.
Our logo, the Tree of Life, represents the ancient symbol of hope and rejuvenation. By bringing together people, technology and compassionate care for a lifetime, we can help achieve our goal of uncompromising excellence and commitment to care.
Benefits of affiliation with Faith Community Health Ministry through Carolinas HealthCare include:
- A strong leadership structure and established program in faith community health ministry.
- Ongoing education for faith community nurses and faith community health promoters.
- Regional access to valuable Carolinas HealthCare resources.
- Support of clergy and the Faith Community Health Ministry team.
Carolinas HealthCare currently serves faith communities throughout our region, and provides you with access to:
- The leading healthcare system in the Southeast and the second largest public system in the nation.
- More than 2,317 system-employed physicians.
- More than 38 affiliated hospitals in North and South Carolina, including 7,460 licensed beds and more than 60,000 full-time and part-time employees.
- A mission-driven system for addressing the needs of all members the community.
To learn more about how to make this vital asset part of your faith community, please call 704-403-4484, or visit Faith Community Health Ministry.