Pediatric pulmonologists provide comprehensive consultation services for the diagnosis and treatment of infants, children and adolescents with a variety of respiratory conditions. Inpatient and outpatient services are available at Levine Children's Hospital for pediatric patients with acute or chronic respiratory problems.
Why Choose Pediatric Pulmonology at Levine?
- A Board Certified Pediatric Pulmonologist is on staff and available for inpatient and outpatient appointments.
- Levine Children's Hospital has two nurse clinicians dedicated to the pediatric pulmonology patients and their families.
- LCH treats a full range of pulmonology conditions.
Conditions Diagnosed and Treated by Pediatric Pulmonologists:
- Apnea or a lapse in breathing
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD)
- Chronic respiratory failure/insufficiency
- Congenital lung abnormalities
- Cystic fibrosis
- Neuromuscular respiratory diseases
- Obstructive airway problems
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary sleep disorders
- Respiratory failure/insufficiency (including insufficiency caused by neuromuscular disease)
NorthEast Pediatric Pulmonology
NorthEast Pediatric Pulmonology provides comprehensive services and therapies to children and adolescents with disorders of the respiratory system, including the lungs. We offer state-of-the-art clinical services and the latest breakthroughs in treatment.
The integration of lifestyle changes with the latest in medical advances allows us to improve the quality of life for our patients and reduce the amount of complications.
Our staff participates in clinical research related to the diagnosis and management of pulmonary disorders as well as the mechanisms and treatment of:
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- The effects of air pollution exposure and chronic aspiration on the developing lung
We offer inpatient and outpatient consultations for pediatric pulmonary conditions. And we provide inpatient care of children and adolescents with inflammatory lung disease and related disorders.
If you have any questions about our pediatric pulmonology services, please contact us at 704-403-2660.
Concord (on the campus of Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast)
Pediatric Pavilion at Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast: 100 Medical Park Drive, Suite 310 - Concord, NC 28205
16623 Birkdale Commons Parkway, Suite 110 - Huntersville, NC 28078
129 Woodson Street - Salisbury, NC 2814
University Medical Park (on the campus of Carolinas HealthCare System University)
101 E. W.T. Harris Blvd., Building 3000, Suite 3301 - Charlotte, NC 28262