A select core group of medical educators who have served with distinction were appointed in 2012. Needs are based on anticipated demand for offerings throughout CHS and may be adjusted in subsequent years. Each fellow will facilitate interdisciplinary educational sessions which will be focused on his/her area of expertise and aligned to the needs of the faculty.
Factors contributing to qualification for Fellow include distinguished and sustained accomplishments as an educator, such as:
- Record of educational research publications
- Record of development and dissemination of educational curricula
- Record of presentations on educational methodologies
- Record of strong teaching performance
- Completion of continuing professional development in a medical education course and/or program
Click to read each physician's bio below: