Vocational services at Carolinas Rehabilitation include evaluations, job site analysis, work adjustment, job placement and coaching, plus training to employers within the business community. Designed to improve the efficiency and safety of employees within a variety of work environments, our services include:
- Vocational Evaluation - Vocational evaluations use standardized tests, community-based and in-house situational assessments, physical capacity assessment tools and computerized assessments to determine employees' aptitudes and abilities.
- Job Site Analysis - Trained professionals assess the work environment and review the job duties required for a specific employment position. A report will be written documenting the recommendations and accommodations needed for a safe and successful return to the workplace.
- Community-Based Work Adjustments - Work adjustment services utilize community-based employment sites to help develop or strengthen the work skills, stamina, endurance and work behaviors or employees to meet the demands of a specific job or career.
- Job Placement - Job placement professionals help identify job opportunities and obtain employment, and assist individuals return to their previous employer after an absence.
- Job Coaching / Training - Job coaching consists of one-on-one assistance at the work site by trainers to teach job tasks to employees that will benefit the employer.
Vocational Services Brochure
For more information about these services, call Carolinas Rehabilitation at 1-877-REHAB51 (1-877-734-2251).