- The largest inpatient stroke rehabilitation center in the Southeast
- 23 board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians
- The largest network of accredited specialists, nurses and therapists in the region with access to research studies and clinical trials
View the facility's floor plans.
for more information.
Inpatient Rehabilitation – Now Closer to Home
In July 2013, Carolinas HealthCare System opened a new rehabilitation facility on the campus of CMC-NorthEast, located in Concord, NC, that offers a specialized level of care convenient to Cabarrus, Rowan, Stanly and Iredell counties.
Facility features for Carolinas Rehabilitation-NorthEast include:
- Complete continuum of care available on-site, from acute inpatient rehabilitation to therapy services
- Forty private rooms designated for adult inpatient rehabilitation patients suffering from:
- Stroke and other neurological diseases
- Traumatic injury
- Orthopedic conditions and
- Conditions requiring general medical rehabilitation
- State-of-the-art gym and equipment for comprehensive rehabilitative treatment
- Therapy and meditation garden
- Full-scale, furnished apartment offering patients and families a chance to practice functioning in "real life" environment before discharging home
- On-site chapel