At Carolinas Center for Oral Health, John A. Merrill, DDS, leads our general and cosmetic dentistry efforts. With over 28 years in private practice, Dr. Merrill is an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Accreditation in the AACD is a rigorous process and can often take years to complete. There are fewer than 350 AACD Accredited members in the world. Dr. Merrill is one of only six AACD Accredited members in North Carolina.
Our general and cosmetic dentistry services Include:
- Complete general dentistry - cleanings, fillings, etc.
- Specialty dentistry - root canals, crowns, bridges, etc.
- Cosmetic dentistry - whitening, porcelain veneers, porcelain inlays and onlays
- Dental implant restorations
- Bite evaluations
- Full dental & partial dentures
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Now offering Invisalign! Call today for a consultation!