Q: How should I prepare for my child's visit?
A: There are a number of general things you can do in order to prepare for the visit:
- Bring your insurance card
- Bring immunization record
- List, or bring bottles of, all medications that your child is taking
- All new patients need to request previous records be sent to us or sign a release at your first visit
- Under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent or adult with written parental authorization
- Please be prepared to pay your copay and any balance (deductible of co-insurance) at time of service
- Please notify the office at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. Missed appointments (no shows) for well visits without any notice will incur a charge of $20 ($60 for extended visits).
Q: What if I need to speak with a nurse or provider after hours?
A: When patients call after hours, an answering service will answer and a nurse will be able to assist you. They may be able to answer your question and if not they are able to contact the provider on call.
Q: What if I feel that my child needs to go to the emergency room?
A: Please do not go to the emergency room before calling us, unless your child has an extreme emergency. Our office will be able to advise you if you need to come to the office or go straight to the emergency room.
Q: What if I need to cancel my appointment?
A: If you need to cancel your appointment, we ask that you give us 24-hour notice. If you do not show up for an appointment and fail to give notice, there will be a service charge.
Q: What if I need to get a refill on my child's medication?
A: For ADD/ADHD and routine medication refills please call our main line. Calls received before 4pm will be ready within 48 hours. Calls received after 4pm may take 2-3 working days. You may also request refills online using our form.