What factors influence applicants' rankings of orthopaedic surgery residency programs in the National Resident Matching Program?
Author(s): Huntington WP, Haines N, Patt JC
The use of an interference fit retrograde nail as an adjunct to plate fixation of a complex Vancouver B1 periprosthetic femoral fracture.
Author(s): Melvin JS, Smith JL, Sims SH, Patt JC
Evaluation of the patient presenting with a malignant spinal tumor.
Author(s): Rose PS, Schwab JH, Buchowski JM, Patt JC
Metachronous presentation of metastasis from renal cell carcinoma: evaluation and management of spinal metastasis.
Author(s): Patt JC, Kneisl JS
Adipose-derived stem cells: characterization and current application in orthopaedic tissue repair.
Author(s): Tapp H, Hanley EN, Patt JC, Gruber HE
- Spinal Diseases
- Spine and Spinal Cord Tumors
- Limb Salvage
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Back Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Cervical Surgery
- Traumatic Spine
- Acute Back Injury
- Complex Revision Spinal Reconstruction
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Degenerative and traumatic diseases of the spine
- Degenerative diseases of the spine
- Degenerative Spine Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Low Back Pain - Acute or Chronic
- Neck Problems
- Spinal Deformities
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal trauma
- Spintal tumors
- Thoracoscopic spine surgery
- Specializing in musculoskeletal oncology and spine surgery. Interests include sarcomas, as well as oncologic and traumatic conditions of the spine.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program Director
- Co-Director of CHS Fragility Fracture Program
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon members (AAOS)
- AAOS Leadership Fellow 2014-2015
- American Orthopaedic Association Member (AOA)
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society Member
- Member Connective Tissue Oncology Society
- Past President of North Carolina Spine Society
- Sigma Xi, Scientific Research Society (1996)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (199)