Contact a Sleep Specialist at:
Carolinas Sleep Services – The Patient Experience
Carolinas Sleep Services
Carolinas Sleep Services (CSS) is the largest truly comprehensive sleep medicine program in the greater Charlotte, NC region. We offer both in-lab and portable sleep testing as well as a variety of specialized treatment options including CPAP, surgical and oral appliance therapy.
Our team of board-certified sleep physicians and experienced technical staff can effectively diagnose and treat any sleep problem, both in children and adults.
CSS sleep medicine physicians include doctors trained in lung and breathing conditions (pulmonologists), brain and nervous system conditions (neurologists), and mental health conditions (psychiatrists).
What sets Carolinas Sleep Services apart:
- We're close to home. With a network of nine sleep center locations across the Carolinas, Carolinas Sleep Services offers the highest quality sleep testing close to where our patients live and work. Find a sleep service location close to you.
- National accreditation. Our sleep centers are nationally accredited by both the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and/or Joint Commission.
Carolinas Sleep Services specialists are involved in every stage of your sleep care. This includes:
Learn more about sleep apnea.
Treatment Options for Sleep Disorders
As a patient, you will receive a thorough evaluation by one of our sleep physicians. CSS will partner with you to customize a treatment plan to address your personal sleep goals.
Facts About Carolinas Sleep Services:
- CSS has more than 12 sleep testing locations throughout the Carolinas
- More than 20 years of regional comprehensive sleep care
- 27 board-certified sleep specialists to serve the region
How can I get a better night's sleep? Call Carolinas Sleep Services at 704-510-9900 or toll-free 877-2SLEEPE (877-275-3373) to schedule an appointment with a sleep MD as the first step.