We realize that weight loss surgery is not for everyone. That's why at Carolinas HealthCare System, we offer a medically supervised weight management program to help you lose weight.
Learn how to lose weight in a healthy, safe manner using nutrition and lifestyle habits which will last you a lifetime. Each participant will receive one-on-one support in creating a personal weight loss plan, unique to your goals and challenges.
Our non-surgical weight loss program includes:
- Professional medical team consisting of board-certified bariatricians, psychologists, registered nurse, and registered dietitians and fitness trainers. Nutrition and behavior modification classes
- Personalized exercise prescription, including tips that are appropriate for you on cardiovascular exercise as well as weight and strength training.
- DEXA bone density scanning, body composition analysis and resting metabolic rate testing
- Individual sessions with a registered dietitian including:
- Grocery Store Tours — meet one of our registered dietitians at a local grocery store to learn more about making healthy food selections. Also learn how to navigate the aisles of the grocery store and read food labels for nutritional content.
- Dietitian House Calls — our registered dietitians make personalized visits to your home. They will instruct you on what to eat and what not to eat.
- Meal replacement options
Start your transformation to a healthier you! Call 704-355-9484 to schedule a consultation.