Medical Staff Application
To complete the application you will need to access the link below. You will need to enter your email address. If you have not previously created a password you will need to select “First Time Login” to create one. Due to the time-sensitivity of this information and levels of approval, it is imperative that you submit your application, along with all supporting documents, within 5 days to avoid potential delays in your scheduled start date. If we do not receive the application and all supporting documents within 10 days, your packet is considered incomplete and a new start date will be requested.
Step 1: OPEN AND REVIEW - Mandatory - Medical Staff Education PowerPoint
- Please open and read the attached slides relating to Medical Education for EMTALA, Emergency Management, Corporate Privacy and Pain Assessment and Management. **Please note you will be signing an attestation in your application documents indicating you reviwed this PowerPoint.
- Access the Documentation Library to review any addtional education modules that you will need to complete the application process.
Step 2: Log in to the Application Module
- Select "Save & Continue" throughout the process.
- Check all information carefully for completeness and accuracy. Your application may be pre-populated with information you have provided to us through an initial or reappointment application.
Step 3: Please complete all information within the apps section. **Complete all questions.
- Apps -> Carolinas HealthCare System Tab - Edit each field on the left-hand side
- Health Status - input your TB and Flu (documentation required)
- Answer all Questions
- Click "Review Information"
- Go to "Sign Documents"
- "Click to Sign" to open each document
- TYPE IN YOUR FULL NAME at the bottom of the document
- Click "Sign Application"
- Click "SUBMIT" once all documents are signed
Professional Photo: Please provide a professional photo as this photo will be displayed on the CHS Physician Connect webpage.
Tip for Completing Education, Affiliations, and Work History Accurately:
- If the item is not found, choose "INSTITUTION NOT PRESENT" and type the institution name in the Comments Section at the bottom of the page.
To receive real-time updates on your status please visit: