Anson Community Hospital offers a full range of healthcare services by highly-trained physicians and nurses dedicated to the patients' individual health concerns. From primary care to surgical services, we are ready to provide personalized medical care for every member of your family.
- Cardiopulmonary Services – We provide an array of diagnostic and treatment modalities including echocardiograms, cardiac stress tests, Holter monitoring and pulmonary function tests.
- Home Care – Anson County residents can receive a wide range of healthcare services in the comfort and privacy of their own homes. Our certified nursing assistants are available to provide the highest quality of home care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For more information, call 704-695-3235.
- Skilled Nursing Care – Lillie Bennett Nursing Center, our 95-bed long-term care facility, provides care for elderly in a pleasant, home-like environment. Following the Eden Alternative approach, residents regularly interact with plants, animals, children and the outdoors.
- Emergency Services – Our 24-hour Emergency Department is staffed by highly skilled emergency physicians and staff who provide treatment for most major and minor emergencies. All staff are certified in Advance Cardiac Life Support and many are certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Diagnostic Services – We offer diagnostic X-rays, ultrasounds, mammograms, nuclear medicine and computerized tomography (CT) scans. Our laboratory also offers state-of-the-art technology in the areas of chemistry, blood banking, hematology, urinalysis, coagulation and drug monitoring.
- Rehabilitation Services – We provide physical, occupational and speech therapy to restore patients to an appropriate level of activity for a healthy lifestyle.
- Diabetes Management Program – Our Diabetes Self-Management Program, nationally accredited by the American Diabetes Association, offers individual and group diabetes education, free foot-care classes and support groups to help patients and family members manage diabetes. For more information, call 704-695-3405.