Carolinas HealthCare System Anson offers a full range of healthcare services by highly-trained physicians and nurses dedicated to the patients' individual health concerns. From primary care to surgical services, we are ready to provide personalized medical care for every member of your family.
- Cardiopulmonary Services – We provide an array of diagnostic and treatment modalities including echocardiograms, cardiac stress tests, Holter monitoring and pulmonary function tests.
- Home Care – Anson County residents can receive a wide range of healthcare services in the comfort and privacy of their own homes. Our certified nursing assistants are available to provide the highest quality of home care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For more information, call 704-695-3235.
- Emergency Services – Our 24-hour Emergency Department is staffed by highly skilled emergency physicians and staff who provide treatment for most major and minor emergencies. All staff are certified in Advance Cardiac Life Support.
- Diagnostic Services – We offer diagnostic X-rays, ultrasounds, mammograms, nuclear medicine and computerized tomography (CT) scans. Our laboratory also offers state-of-the-art technology in the areas of chemistry, blood banking, hematology, urinalysis, coagulation and drug monitoring.
- Rehabilitation Services – We provide physical, occupational and speech therapy to restore patients to an appropriate level of activity for a healthy lifestyle. This service is offered at 919 E. Caswell Street, Wadesboro, NC.
- Diabetes Education – Our diabetes educators offer individual and group diabetes education and support groups to help patients and family members manage diabetes.