Carolinas Rehabilitation's outpatient therapy programs can dramatically improve your ability to perform your activities of daily living. If you have any of the symptoms below, then you may be a good candidate for our services.
Our Programs Can Improve the Following
- Decreased motor coordination
- Decreased strength/ROM
- Deceased sensation
- Decreased vision
- Decreased cognition
- Decreased balance
- Decreased endurance
Occupational Therapy Intervention
- ADL assessment to determine patient specific limitations
- Customized exercise program
- Education on adaptive techniques, self help devices, energy conservation/work simplification techniques, joint protection/body mechanics, sensory re-education
- Recommendations for job modifications/ergonomics
For more information about how we can help you at Carolinas Rehabilitation, call 1-877-REHAB51 (1-877-734-2251) or e-mail us.